外贸合作备忘录写作表达方法
1. 提供信息 ·听到你即将升职,你会很高兴。 You will be delighted to hear that you are going to be promoted. ·我们...
1. 提供信息
·听到你即将升职,你会很高兴。

You will be delighted to hear that you are going to be promoted.
·我们很乐意告知你有关新产品的情况。
We are delighted to inform you about the new product.
·我很高兴宣布你将获得一笔慷慨的奖金。
I am delighted to be able to announce that you will be receiving a generous bonus.
·我想提醒你注意安全驾驶。
I would like to remind you to drive safely.
·现在提醒你们,明天将有一场重要的会议。
This is to inform you that there will be an important meeting tomorrow.
2. 要求提供信息
·我很想了解更多关于这个项目的情况。
I would like to know more about this project.
·你们能提供关于旅游行程的信息吗?
Could you provide me with information about the travel itinerary?
·如果你们有任何疑问,请随时向我提问。
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
3. 给予指导
·请阅读这份报告,以便更好地了解情况。
Please read this report to gain a better understanding of the situation.
·我们真诚地要求你遵守公司的规章制度。
We kindly request that you comply with the company's rules and regulations.
·只有通过正规渠道购买药品是唯一被允许的。
Only purchasing medicine through legitimate channels is permitted.
4. 提供建议
·我们建议考虑开设一个新的分支机构。
We suggest considering opening a new branch.
·最好提前做好计划以防万一。
It is advisable to make plans ahead of time just in case.
·考虑到所有选择,我建议我们进行一次市场调研。
Considering all the options, I suggest we conduct a market research.

添加客服微信,获取相关业务资料。